12/14/2010

Kelly Preston and John Travolta???





I don't know what to say about the Travolta controversy going on, but I will say Kelly Preston is in my top 20 most Beautiful women in THE WORLD!
Hey Kelly, call me we'll do lunch, or the rest of our life's!
Below is the latest to hit the net.
In an interview to The Advocate to promote her new HBO special Wishful Drinking, Carrie Fisher said:
I know you and Travolta go way back, so let’s get really blunt here: Does his legal team have any business demanding Gawker remove a recent post suggesting that he’s given blow jobs?Wow! I mean, my feeling about John has always been that we know and we don’t care. Look, I’m sorry that he’s uncomfortable with it, and that’s all I can say. It only draws more attention to it when you make that kind of legal fuss. Just leave it be.

No comments: