12/08/2010

Amber Heard is a Lesbian?







Amber Heard officially came out of the closet at GLAAD’s 25th Anniversary party Friday night, according to AfterEllen.com: I think GLAAD is one of the many reasons that I, as a 24-year-old, can come out. I think that organizations like GLAAD make that possible because if it weren’t for opinions being changed, people being influenced, people being engaged to do the right thing, then there would be no prerogative for anyone to come out. Like I said, I can’t be a part of the problem. I hate the idea of a label just as much as anyone else but I’m with who I’m with, I love who I love and I’m if not a better actress than I was yesterday and my personal life should have no effect on that. I think that the injustice of people staying in the closet is more than I can bear with a clear conscience and I couldn’t sleep at night if I was a part of that problem, if I was part of the lies.I personally think that if you deny something or if you hide something you’re inadvertently admitting it’s wrong. I don’t feel like I’m wrong.

Watt-up: Well this could help her with the gay crowd, but will hurt her with a lot of the straight population?
Then there's guys that dream of having a three-some, will dream of it being with her and her girlfriend, only thing is Now She Won't Want You (like she ever did?)
Got a feeling its going to hurt her career!
Enjoy, if you can?

No comments: