2/16/2008

Tanya Memme Still Going Strong!



So now that the shock of her cutting all that beautiful hair off is gone I got back to looking for new or higher resolution pics of this Hottie. You will be glad to know I just added a second gallery of Tanya Memme! 48 new pics and 3 video clips. Tanya emailed me back (no-bull) and said she will get me some new High Res pics! That will make a lot of us real Happy. Still waiting on the DVD release of her new movie Terror Inside. Believe me guys this Hot Lady is not one of those stuck up Hollywood types, she writes back to her fans and even appreciates us.
To Tanya Memme Gallery #1
New: To Tanya Memme Gallery #2

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss the hair too! Damn she is hot.

Bill Norris said...

She could help me paint a room any time! I would have one stipulation for her to help me. We would have to paint topless. That way, I give a little and she gives a little! Plus......she has to be one of the most beautiful woman I have ever laid my eyes on!!!!

Bill Norris said...

Looking at her pic with her fiance, she's a cradle robber or at the very least a cougar but definetly a future MILF!