4/16/2012

Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip - Amanda Peet

So I had a Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip marathon this weekend getting through 6 episode's, damn did NBC make a big mistake when they canceled it!!!
Back in 2007 I wrote: I would like to see "Studio 60" stay on for a while. The characters and the fast-paced dialog - smart television is so hard to find these days, here's hoping "Studio 60" can stick around a while and not be canceled! Of course the TV networks can do another low budget Reality show, like we need more of that trash on TV! Check it out Thursdays 10/9c on NBC"
I had forgotten just how good TV can be, the calculation of Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip ended an era of great TV, making way for trash TV or as I call them Reality trash shows???
Go rent Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip, see how good TV once was.



To Amanda Peet Picture Gallery

No comments: