5/24/2011

Tonight season results show on Dancing with the Stars!

Update: Hines Ward and Kim Johnson Win Dancing with the Stars!




Who will win???
I really think Hines Ward and Kim Johnson will be the winners!
I would have gone with Chelsea Kane and Mark Ballas but Mark Ballas is just too freaky, and I’m not the only one that feels this way.
Howard Stern, who we love, dislikes him as much if not more than I do, and I think a lot more people too.
Kirstie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy should have been gone after the third week!???
Ya we love Kirstie, and she is funny as hell, but come on she’s really not a good dancer!
Tune in tonight to watch the results shows, and see who wins the multimillion dollar Mirror Ball Trophy!
To Chelsea Kane Picture Gallery
To Kym Johnson Picture Gallery
To Kirstie Alley Photo Gallery
To Sexy Ladies of Dancing With the Stars

No comments: