5/27/2010

Paula Abdul visits American Idol: Re-run Paula Abdul leaves American Idol




It looks like contract negotiations fell through, because last night Paula Abdul announced on her Twitter page she's not returning to American Idol: 'With sadness in my heart, I've decided not to return to #IDOL. I'll miss nurturing all the new talent, but most of all..I'll miss nurturing all the new talent,but most of all being a part of a show that I helped from day1 become an international phenomenon. What I want to say most, is how much I appreciate the undying support and enormous love that you have showered upon meIt truly has been breathtaking, especially over the past month I do without any doubt have the BEST fans in the entire world and I love you all.'
We'll miss you Paula, maybe its best to leave, the shows been going down hill for the last couple of season anyway?

No comments: