3/11/2010

Tiger Woods update: Jamie Jungers - Howard Stern's pageant winner of $75,000




Tiger Woods has been trying to put the scandal behind him, and get his life back for himself and his family. Despite this fact, Howard Stern forged ahead with his planned beauty pageant of the golfer's alleged mistresses.
Jamie Jungers won 1st place and took home the $75,000!
Watt-up: I'm so damn sick of hearing about Tiger Woods I could Shit, but Howard Stern in his sick sense of humor, which I might add I Love and listen to daily had my full attention.
Howard you got my attention yet again!
Footnote: I got satellite radio last November and listened to Howard the first day for about 30 minute only to change the channel to Playboy radio.
After about 3 days of that I found my self back on The Howard Stern channel and now listen to the full show daily.
Ya I know Howard is a sick SOB, but he grows on you.
Question is Mom, so do I have an older brother you never told me about?

No comments: