2/01/2010

52nd Annual Grammy Awards Pictures





Last night was The 52nd Annual Grammy Awards, not bad, not bad.
Most of you know I don't care much for award shows, they're mostly clebs blowing their own horns, or plugging what ever, will last nights Grammy Awards were surprisingly good.
There was a ton of live performances my favorite was Bonjovi, and Pink!
I still don't get Taylor Swift and her popularity, I know the Tweens with Mom and Dads money buying her Cd's.
Take away the money and sales I'm guessing would drop 80%.
Ya Taylor is cute, but come on her songs are about tween troubles and crushes, can't have too much life experience's at 19?
Only 60 pics, but will added as I can.
Enjoy!
Some of the ladies are: Beyonce, Carrie Underwood, Malin Akerman,Taylor Swift,Miley Cyrus, Pink, Fergie, Marisa Miller, Heidi Klum, Shaila Durcal, Ciara, Lea Michele, Britney Spears, Kathy Griffin, Colbie Caillat, Nicole Kidman, Lady Gaga, Liv Jones, Jennifer Nettles, Paloma, Hillary Scott, Hayley Williams, Rihanna, Kristine Elezaj.