7/31/2008

Update on So You Think You Can Dance




Last nights So You Think You Can Dance was the best over all show I have seen in the last 3 seasons! I know I said that last week, but last night topped last week! Damn, it just keeps getting Better! Other than the solo by Katee it was excellent. No predictions on who’s going home, it's too close to even try calling!
Last week: Last nights So You Think You Can Dance was the best over all show I have seen in the last 3 seasons! Every routine but 1 was memorable and almost flawless! I had almost given up on this season as a dull and boring one, but last night it came alive and kicked some serious butt.
I haven't said much on this season because it seemed to be more pumping of the choreographers then the dancers. When Nigel Lythgoe, a judge yelled at the audience and told them not to come because they booed him, I pretty much gave up on the show.
The result show is tonight on Fox, I think we'll be saying goodbye to Comfort (2nd time) and Mark.
To Cat Deeley Picture Gallery

No comments: