4/10/2008

Sorry about the up and down service.

One of my hosting services is currently experiencing a DDOS "Denial-of-service attack" Host Monster host's my mirror and newest pics domain, watt-up-1.com and up until today has run flawlessly! Watt-up.com my main site is hosted by Godaddy and sucks the Big One! Within 2 weeks of going with Godaddy I had problems, but they did fix them, now they don't even try. Godaddy gave me a rep from what they call The Office of the President who for 6 months did every thing he could, now he just Dogs me, doesn't answer his phone when he sees it me calling, doesn't return messages, and doesn't reply to emails. Why the hell I per-paid Godaddy, will I learned a lesson. I pre-paid to 2011, Big lesson learned. So what I'm trying to say is use Host Monster, they Kick-ass and everyone has Denial-of-service attacks. Don't use Godaddy, if you use a lot of bandwidth and we do, and your site is big and ours is, they will kick you to a back over taxed server and ignore you!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your not alone google Godaddy hosting sucks and you come back with 2,140 results! The bigger they got the worse they have become!