3/09/2008

Kaley Cuoco in The Big Bang Theory!







Starting next Monday March 17 The Big Bang Theory will be a new episode and new time! About damn time. If you haven't seen this and you like Kaley Cuoco you need to tune in. "Funniest new sitcom I've seen in a while! This has potential for it to be a worth-watching series. The humor is there but the story is weak and the characters are borderline dull yet funny. I found myself sitting there ready to flip the channel then laughing my butt off! Given time I think this series will make it, if CBS doesn't pull it and put another damn reality series in its place. Yes the only reason I tuned in the first place was Kaley Cuoco, still hot, still has my attention!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Not only is the show coming back on March 17 at 8:00, but it has already been renewed for next season.

See here :

http://www.zap2it.com/tv/news/zap-cbsrenews11for200809,0,7341122.story