9/19/2011

Two and a Half Men Back tonight or is it???

Tonight is the season premier of Two and a Half Men or is it the beginning of the END?
How are they going to kill off Charlie?
I will be watching it just to see, but Ashton Kutcher, I don't see it????
I have to be honest, I don't like Ashton Kutcher, never have!
Also on tonight Dancing with the Stars!
I hope you have a DVR cause you're going to want to use it!
I just hope Dish Network doesn't pull another boner like they did last week and lose another satellite???
For those of you that don't have a DVR or something like it, hard choice, I girl that is now a guy with out a penis and boobs, 200 lbs over weight, and trying to dance or One and a Half Men????
Also just read on one of my ads, ya I read them, The Roast of Charlie Sheen on Comedy Central, shit 3 all on at the same time, but Comedy Central will be airing it 3 times tonight!
Hard choice, or is it?
-


To April Bowlby Picture Gallery



To Marin Hinkle Picture Gallery



To Kelly Stables pics




To Courtney Thorne-Smith Gallery
Just some of the Sexy Ladies from Two and a Half Men from through out the years!
April Bowlby, Marin Hinkle, Kelly Stables and Courtney Thorne-Smith. To all of the ladies.
Enjoy!

No comments: