5/26/2008

Tech side note: MagicJack Update


Update: Our review of MagicJack 5-26-2008

We are still in the testing phase; I would wait to buy this product as we have both pros and cons to report. To be fair we will test for one to two more weeks. Don't let impulse buying get the best of you.
Watt-up
.
We are currently testing the MagicJack and you can expect our reviews in a couple of weeks. Don't know what it is check out their website: MagicJack. Keep checking back for our MagicJack review!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Purchased 2 weeks ago, LOVE IT! I use it with one 2handset cordless & split off to another cordless both 2.4Mgz. no wireless router problems at all. MJ sounds GREAT on my end and whom I'm talking to. only one 30 minute non-connected time yesterday when the MJ server was updating- no biggie since I have a cel. My uncle has used MJ for 6 months & loves it.