11/15/2011

Hope Solo May be going Home?




If I were a betting man I would guess that Hope Solo will be going home tonight on Dancing with the Stars?
The fact that her partner Maksim Chmerkovski is an arrogant SOB, that in my opinion needs a couple of seasons off, her attitude has gone south too!
All that aside Rob Kardashian should be the one going HOME!
Disclaimer: I don't like the Kardashians, none of them, can't believe they're still around, and that advertisers are paying them, they just keep getting richer for what?
No talent, who the hell is watching their show and buying their ad space and products?
I wouldn't sell them ad space for a million bucks, OK that's BS I would sell them space for a million bucks?
Any way watch Dancing with the Stars tonight on ABC, I'm guessing Hope is gone?
To Hope Solo Picture Gallery
To Sexy Ladies of Dancing With the Stars

No comments: