7/02/2011

Tanya Memme Pregnant Bikini Photos!





Sexy host of Sell This House Tanya Memme looks Smoken Hot even pregnant!
Have to admit until last week on Sell this House I didn't even know she was pregnant let alone gotten married????
Damn a lot of guy’s hearts are breaking right now, our Sexy single lady is gone, damn I'm one of them, Tanya I thought what we had was special??????
I know we only emailed a few times, but I thought, damn I know I shouldn't have thought.
Anyway here is what I found: No. On line it said she didn't get married.
Wrong. She got married, October, 2010. On Facebook it says she is 7 mos. pregnant (as of March 2011) so she must be close to delivering by now. I saw her wedding pics and it looked like she was already showing at her wedding so she must have been 3 mos. or so along in October. I really think she is adorable. She has planned the wedding for a long time, so the preg. must have been a big surprise. I wish her well!

Ava - Born April 19 2011 at 11:11pm
Congratulations Tanya, we only hope you're not giving up your career to be a full time mother?
Added 45 new pics to Gallery 3, Enjoy!
To Updated New photos Tanya Memme Picture Gallery 3
To Tanya Memme Picture Gallery 1
To Tanya Memme Picture Gallery 2
To Tanya Memme Picture Gallery 3
To Tanya Memme newest pics

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hot as hell even pregnant