5/11/2011

Remember: Sexy Kristy Lee Cook American Idol 7




Just a re-run of years gone past, after last nights Idol we're still hoping for Haley Reinhart, but they're all so close, ya really!
Remember: So the scandal for American Idol season 7 has started mostly the guys so far, but you can see from the video below that Kristy Lee Cook already has a video and album! You know what, I Don't Care she’s so Hot why would you? Check out the video, white tank top and water = hot! She is even in a teddy. I have about 50 pics of her so far, mostly mq but I'm sure if she stays around for a while there will be some HQ and a lot of them. I'll be adding to her and all the others as I can. Note: I like this girl and I love her voice and this song. Enjoy
To Kristy Lee Cook Picture Gallery #1
To Kristy Lee Cook Picture Gallery #2
Sexy Ladies of American Idols Gallery's

No comments: