5/25/2011

Julianne Hough Best Bikini Pictures Ever!!!






I know I've said this before, but they just keep getting better and better and better!
These are from Julianne Hough's new movie she is working on Rock of Ages that she stars with Tom Cruise.
Tell me this isn't Great marketing on Rock of Ages part, I will go to see it, then buy the Blu-Ray as soon as it comes out, doesn't matter how good the movie is, it has Julianne Hough in it!!!!!
Damn Julianne Hough is so Smoken Hot in these bikini pics I forgot all about tonight's result show for Dancing with the Stars and final performance night on American Idol.
I have no idea why American Idol would move their night up 1 night, but I think this is a bad idea on Idols part???
Dancing with the Stars has been the #1 show all year and for Idol to go up against them on the same night, not smart!
Anyway back to Julianne Houghs bikini photos, I added a new Bikini Gallery where you'll find over 100 Hot New Photos from Rock of Ages!
To New Julianne Hough Bikini Gallery #2
To Julianne Hough Gallery #1
To Julianne Hough Gallery #2
To Julianne Hough Gallery #3
To Julianne Hough Gallery #4
To Julianne Hough Bikini Gallery

No comments: