6/06/2009

Main web server is down, AGAIN - Go here

Sorry guys but my main server is Down again, According to Startlogic support they can't do anything until Monday, SUPPORT MY ASS!

I have been dealing with what I thought was a corp Executive at Endurance International and he told me that Nothing would happen to my server without going through him, will last night around 1 am my server disappeared, and I can't even get to it through the IP number?

Long story short, I don't think it will be up until Monday, so it's back to the backup server here:
Main Watt-up site Sexy Celebrities Pictures A-J index Sexy Celebrities Pictures K-Z index
Sorry, Yes I'm moving my server to another company, hang tight until then, and go here!

Main Watt-up site
Sexy Celebrities Pictures A-J index
Sexy Celebrities Pictures K-Z index

No comments: