5/21/2009

Kris Allen Wins American Idol 2009!


So I'll make this short and sweet, Kris Allen wins over Adam Lambert!
I didn't really care this year; I totally lost interest after all the eye candy (Megan Joy Corkery) got booted off.
This year for me has been one of the worst years ever!
What people are saying: Adam fans on message boards and others are talking about the role homophobia and disgruntled Danny Gokey fans played in the upset, along with all those teeny-bopper girls text-messaging like crazy for Kris.
But the cool thing is Adam and Kris are friends, and both handled the situation like pros, with Adam congratulating Kris and keeping a big smile on his face.

Adam is gay?, really, come on!
I don't think most care, I don't, I hated how he was always screaming!
How can the judges say Adam is so good, yet say to others you’re screaming the song, not singing it?
The highlight of last nights show was when Bikini Girl Katrina Darrell and Judge Kara DioGuardi had a sing - bikini off!
Congratulations Kris Allen!

No comments: