11/16/2010

Brandy voted off Dancing With the Stars - What BS!


In what is a shock to everyone Brandy got the boot from viewers on Dancing with the Stars, or did she? I'm not a big fan of Brandy, but she sure as hell is better than Bristol Palin!!!!!!!!!!
I've said for the last five weeks, Who is voting for Bristol Palin?
Well ABC who is voting for Bristol Palin?
We want to know, show us your call log print outs!
Quit telling us about how many votes you received, we the viewers want you to prove it to us!
I'm guessing the fact that Brandy has Maksim Chmerkovskiy as a partner may have influenced votes for her, but come on she was the only real competition for Jennifer Grey.
While I'm on my ranting rave, I'm glad to see Maksim Chmerkovskiy Gone, I had only hope to see Lacey Schwimmer go first.
What's up with Mark Ballas is he the new poster child for Maybelline makeup?
I still love Dancing with the Stars, but I know I'm not alone in my dismay of just what the hell is going on!
Dancing show America, not a Fu%$ing Tea Party Movement!
Come on ABC give us the proof!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Simply put Bristol Palin SHE CAN"T DANCE

Anonymous said...

Ya she can't dance