9/21/2010

Dancing with the Stars – Glad it’s back but still undecided




I was pleasantly surprised at last night Dancing with the Stars, it really wasn't as bad as what I thought it was going to be.
The highlight of the night had to be Brooke Burke, yeah I know they’re fake, Dam that woman is hot!
I think we need a writing campaign to ABC to eliminate all double stick tape!
Based on last night I think Audrina Patridge will be lucky to stick around three or four weeks?
She definitely was the hottest star (cough cough) dancers, but one of the worst.
Good to see Chelsie Hightower back, and favorite of our viewers Kym Johnson.
I think the one to watch this year based on tonight is Jennifer Grey, can you believe how amazing she looks for 50 years old?
The one I hope is first to go is that douche bag Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino!!!!
It’s going to be interesting to see who goes home tonight?
Just added new gallery for Audrina Patridge.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope that ass is the first to go