8/05/2009

Paula Abdul leaves American Idol




It looks like contract negotiations fell through, because last night Paula Abdul announced on her Twitter page she's not returning to American Idol: 'With sadness in my heart, I've decided not to return to #IDOL. I'll miss nurturing all the new talent, but most of all..I'll miss nurturing all the new talent,but most of all being a part of a show that I helped from day1 become an international phenomenon.What I want to say most, is how much I appreciate the undying support and enormous love that you have showered upon meIt truly has been breathtaking, especially over the past monthI do without any doubt have the BEST fans in the entire world and I love you all.'
We'll miss you Paula, maybe its best to leave, the shows been going down hill for the last couple of season anyway?

No comments: