11/08/2008

Server Up-date: Startlogic makes the cell phone companies look like angles!

Yes our server is still down, over 48 hours!
I’m tired of kissing their ass, just in hopes they get my server back up.
Startlogic part of Endurance International is a company to stay away from! Our site is not shared hosting but our leased server.
Moving to another company is a timely expensive task, and I’m out of town, that’s why I haven’t done it already!
This is the last ticket I left: This container has now been down for over 48 hrs, if you can’t fix it move it to another container!!!!!!!!! This is a catastrophic failure! This is people’s lively hood you are dealing with! Enough said, I’m just getting angrier!

I’m done kissing Startlogic ass, they totally suck!!!!!
If it’s not up and running by the time I get back, I will be moving the site to another company, and getting our attorney involved!
I’ll keep you update.
Sorry,
Watt-up

No comments: