6/16/2008

Denise Richards: its Complicated follow up





In my first review on “Denise Richards: It's Complicated" I wrote "I'm keeping quiet, until after I have watched a few more episodes. I will say this I was only going to watch five minutes and that five minute turned into the full thirty! Did I like the show, undecided? Do I like Denise Richards, kinda? Is Denise Richards Hot, Hell Yes!"
Three weeks later, a lot has changed, five minutes still last the full thirty. I find myself wanting the thirty to be sixty. Ya I like it and her and look forward to watching it. Something about Denise Richards is addicting, ya I kinda like nasty girls. Here's an idea E can cancel Living Lohan, it's a waste of time and not worth watching any way, and make Denise Richards: It's Complicated a full hour!

No comments: