11/15/2007

Lauren Conrad: ‘’The Hills’ is Real, It’s My Life'






Lauren, 21, just released a statement defending the integrity of her MTV reality series, The Hills.
“There have been some rumors in the press about The Hills being fake,” she says. “Many of you have been asking me if the rumors are true. There are false rumors every week about me and I can’t address every rumor out there, but I feel like this was important for me to respond to. The show is not fake and this is really my life. I have addressed these rumors in an interview with InTouch Magazine’s Nov.26th issue.”

Ya right, if you really believe anything about The Hills is actually real then go ahead and believe you too can drive a $50,000 car, have a job that you do absolutely nothing at, shop all day and party all night! I forgot this is MTV! Just another great programming moment brought to you by the BS folks at MTV also know as you Reality and product placement TV Programmer. " I still think their Hot" Just don't ask me to believe the show is Real!

No comments: