9/07/2007

Vanessa Hudgens: I’m Sorry for Nude Picture



I don't know what to believe, I have read that Disney fired her, then no they haven't, then Disney doesn't comment on on going negotiations so who knows! I do know she's hot, and I hope we see more of her. Us magazine had the following statement from her: Vanessa Hudgens has apologized to her fans for the photos of her posing nude and scantily clad which have hit the internet.
"I want to apologize to my fans, whose support and trust means the world to me,” the High School Musical star said in a statement. “I am embarrassed over this situation and regret having ever taken these photos. I am thankful for the support of my family and friends."
A rep for the actress also expressed regret that the photos surfaced online. "This was a photo which was taken privately,” says Hudgens' rep. “It is a personal matter and it is unfortunate that this has become public."
Hudgens, 18, is currently in negotiations to star in High School Musical 3.
To see Vanessa Hudgens Picture Galley's

No comments: